a boy and girl on opposite ends of the continent send polaroids with handwritten messages in the mail. the pictures used to arrive with postmarks stamped on the back, but now they have to be in envelopes. some of them got lost on the way.
all photographs are the property and creations of ch. and ben
if you wish to re-post a photo, please obey the following guidelines:
1. it must be used in a purely non-commercial manner.
2. keep the photograph, including copyright notice, intact.
3. do not hot-link. save the images to your own server.
4. do not reproduce the entire project by re-posting every photo somewhere else. if you want to share them all, please just direct people to the original site.
5. credit this project or the the individual artist.
6. in the case of lj icons, simply credit the project in the keywords for the icon.
please note that this is not a traditional livejournal community. it is simply a record of our polaroid exchange. you are very welcome to watch/friend this journal, but membership won't be expanded to other users.click here to add postmarks to your friends list.